Main > Beta Testing

3.7 Released!

<< < (3/9) > >>

Corey Cooper:
Any chance your secondary display is a different resolution than your main display?

While Microsoft and the Chromium team have made a lot of progress in support of higher resolutions and, I'm pretty sure there are still some kinks in the process.  Based on your description it seems like when the app is moved to the secondary display, Chrome is trying to adjust the scaling to match, but it's not working very well.

T-Bone:
Just downloaded. File name is TournamentDirector343.exe. Install or not? Thanks.

Corey Cooper:

--- Quote from: T-Bone on February 28, 2020, 01:57:30 PM ---Just downloaded. File name is TournamentDirector343.exe. Install or not? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

That's the old version.  Make sure you download from the main download page, not the page with older versions.

https://www.thetournamentdirector.net/download.html

Filename is The_Tournament_Director_Setup_3.7.0.exe.

jrwilson1946:
Works great. Thanks Corey, good job ;D

tonkatommy:

--- Quote from: Corey Cooper on February 27, 2020, 05:29:09 PM ---Any chance your secondary display is a different resolution than your main display?

While Microsoft and the Chromium team have made a lot of progress in support of higher resolutions and, I'm pretty sure there are still some kinks in the process.  Based on your description it seems like when the app is moved to the secondary display, Chrome is trying to adjust the scaling to match, but it's not working very well.

--- End quote ---

Both screens are 1920x1080. It seems very strange as it worked fine the previous week. I will check again this week if it is still doing it. I'll try to do a screen recording if it is so you can see. I have completely removed TD from my system as the old version was still installed. Maybe that will fix up the issue..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version