Author Topic: Changing tourney info after the fact  (Read 1850 times)

stickyshed

• View Profile
Changing tourney info after the fact
« on: October 29, 2022, 03:50:23 AM »
Hi.  Firstly a massive thanks to Corey for his continued support.   Last night I ran a couple of games but afterwards realised I had failed to end the first game correctly. Like an idiot I saved over it with what I thought was correct, but I messed up the timings of who went out when.  Is there a way to correct this in a file somewhere? I'm thinking specifically of the "stats" tab.

OK so I've found the file, so I guess I just need a pointer re the time formatting lol...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 03:59:05 AM by stickyshed »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Changing tourney info after the fact
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 09:35:59 AM »
Shifting of ALL times in a tournament can be done on the Players tab by pressing the Time Shift button.  If you busted players out in the wrong order, or need to adjust the time of an individual bust-out, press the Adjust Rankings button instead.

stickyshed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 01:06:36 PM »
Thanks for the response.   Is there a way to update just the tourney start time, once it's over?

On Friday a laptop running the tourney crashed (guess who had disabled autosave?) so when the laptop recovered, we had to start afresh (I just moved the levels to roughly where they were - luckily there had been no bustouts etc).

By the wa the crash was hardware-induced, not software.  I'm now using a fresh laptop.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 09:46:09 PM »
The only way to change the start time is to use the Time Shift feature, but that will change all times accordingly with your start time.  You'd have to manually edit the tournament file.  If it's important to do that, email me and I can do it for you.

stickyshed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2023, 04:59:00 AM »
Thanks for the offer - but no need. The timings being out isn't the end of the world, if it isn't easy to fix.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 10:36:30 PM »
Putting this on the list to revisit.  I feel like there was a reason you can't change the start time but I'll have to dig back into it to be sure.  If possible I'll add a way to do it, probably in the Adjust Rankings feature (since that's where you can adjust the bust-out times and correspondingly the tournament end time).