Author Topic: Add or Subtrack Add-on after tourney is complete  (Read 1113 times)

bsdunbar1

• View Profile
Add or Subtrack Add-on after tourney is complete
« on: February 07, 2020, 01:03:53 AM »
I did not notice I assigned an add-on to the wrong player until the tourney was over.
I need to add the add-on to the correct player and remove it from the incorrect player.
I see where I can adjust my points formula, which is affected by the add-on, but I do not see how to remove or add one.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Add or Subtrack Add-on after tourney is complete
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 09:04:27 AM »
You're very close.  Scroll down to the Tournament History section.  Right-click on the add-on you want to remove and select "Undo Add-on".  For the other player you can insert the add-on in the same way.  In the Tournament History section, right-click on another event (the bust-out, for example) and you can insert an add-on between the event you clicked and the previous event.  It will automatically be given a time halfway between the two events.

bsdunbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 10:26:57 AM »
Awesome thank you for the quick reply, that worked perfect for both players and I probably would not have found that on my own.

One additional question regarding the points formula for the tournament -
It looks as though me changing these didn't change either players points totals. Will I need to keep the manual adjustment for both, or is there some refresh that will take the "+ Add-on" and "-Add-on" into consideration for these two players?

Thanks
Bill

bsdunbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 10:30:53 AM »
Scratch that, it looks like it did actually adjust each players points accumulated for the tournament.

Thank You Very Much for the help!!