Author Topic: Define the final table?  (Read 2393 times)

videocontact

• View Profile
Define the final table?
« on: May 30, 2020, 04:32:07 AM »
Hello,
or should I go to define the number of seats I want for my final table please?

I cannot find this parameter  :-X

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Define the final table?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 12:18:09 AM »
Designating a final table is done by configuring which table(s) to collapse last.  On the Tables tab, press the "Collapse Order" button.  Then move the table you want to be your final table from the No preference list to the Collapse these tables last list.  You can do some more complicated collapsing of tables here if you want, but usually most people just want to designate that one table to be the final table.

videocontact

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 03:13:37 AM »
Yes, I understood the system for the order to close the tables. But I wanted to designate a final table with 8 seats while my tournament tables will have 10 seats. I think this is currently not possible I must program unavailable seats on my last table or then already program a final table at the start of the tournament and only make it available at the end

videocontact

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 03:28:34 AM »
I think it would be good to add this parameter in the next edition: Plan the number of seats desired at the final table.

jzallen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 11:28:43 AM »
circling back on this (found in search)

My event is 9 handed, but I want my final table to be 10 handed by default without me having to get up and edit.  Has this option been added?
I have my collapse order. and extra setting for "table 1" to be 10 handed when tourney reaches that level would be great!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 10:34:14 PM »
Sorry, this has not been added.  To be honest it's a little out of the framework of the original design of the tables and seating management.  Specifically it would require changing the size of a table automatically when a certain number of players remain.  Certainly doable, the system just wasn't designed with this in mind.  I suppose there are a couple of options.  Changing a table's size (number of seats), making a seat available that was previously unavailable, or reserving a table.  All of which would currently require manual intervention.  Automating it would be the goal.  I'll put it on my list to look into with this perspective in mind, but I can't make any promises.