Author Topic: Buy-In-Template: Include Image from another Page  (Read 3586 times)

Stefan Götschmann

• View Profile
Buy-In-Template: Include Image from another Page
« on: January 20, 2023, 07:03:43 AM »
I have a Buy-In-Template in which i have an image-tag to take an image from an other site.

At the Buy-In i do the automaticly printing and i also do a html-page. On the automaticly printing the image doesn't appear. If i open the html-page in a browser, i see the image. when i close it and do the Buy-In again, it print also the image.

Why it doesn't print the correct image at first time?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Buy-In-Template: Include Image from another Page
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 10:10:04 AM »
Can you share your template?  Only thing that comes to mind is that the print command is being called before the image has time to render, which could happen for example if the image was being sourced from the internet from a not-so-fast website.  If that's the case I might need to add a check to make sure everything has loaded before issuing the print command.  But you could also work around this by saving the image on your PC and sourcing it from there.

Stefan Götschmann

• View Profile
Re: Buy-In-Template: Include Image from another Page
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 07:11:34 AM »
You have also have contact with Roger Lehmann. So i think he will send you the template. But i guess this can be the problem.