Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Favorite Poker Quotes
« Last post by CarmeloLabadie on July 23, 2021, 03:26:19 AM »
We know the poker world is populated with some extremely colorful characters who have entertained us over the years with some very memorable quotes.

What are some of your favorites? Favorite Poker Quotes
Suggestions / Card/Chip Use Tracking
« Last post by brewdawg93 on July 22, 2021, 05:22:56 PM »
I have been playing in a monthly tournament and the host wants to take a look at using TD.  One interesting thing he currently does is track the number of hands/rounds/tounaments that a deck of cards, or set of chips is used in, and he tracks the number of chips and big blinds that are in use when the tournament ends.

I was wondering, is there any way to track any of that in TD?  How hard would it be to add something like that?

Thanks
Help Me / Re: Each Players Starting Table
« Last post by Guzzler on July 21, 2021, 09:20:25 PM »
There are two ways this could work in my situation...

The first (and easiest one for me) would be to have TD store each players finish within their own table.  As mentioned, two tables of 30, and then I would just need to know where everyone finished within their table of 30.  Then I could create a points formula for the TD to keep track of each players points, based on where they finished within that table!  That would be a great start for me!

The second (and easiest one for you) would be to simply have TD store each players starting table so that, when I export the stats from the game, I can then sort through MS Excel which game each player was in based on their starting seat and where they finished within the game.

Right now, I only use TD for the clock function (along with my single player home games).  I keep track of all players and eliminations through Excel, sort, keep track of stats, points, wins, final tables, etc. all through Excel.  See www.oshawapoker.ca (not trying to promote, just trying to show you the work involved) for an insight on all the stats kept.  All sorted individually, through Excel.
Help Me / Re: Showing prize money
« Last post by Stuart Murray on July 19, 2021, 10:42:51 AM »
yes create two property sets in your cell properties

"Add-ons Allowed" with conditions for either addons are allowed / roundnumber is =<5
"Add-ons Complete" with conditions for addons are completed / roundnumber is =>6

I would then just change the font colour in the during add-on cell set to the same as the background - effectively hiding the prizemoney but keeping the cell contents the same and the other conditions with a visible font colour.
Help Me / Showing prize money
« Last post by slimysim on July 19, 2021, 12:19:04 AM »
I show the prizes on the main screen below the clock, is there a way to only show these prizes after the addon period (start of level 6).
Help Me / Re: Built in screens
« Last post by Silver Owl on July 17, 2021, 03:29:08 PM »
Thanks Corey, yeah probably won't help much without tokens unless there is another way to get the blinds and time in there.
Help Me / Re: Built in screens
« Last post by Corey Cooper on July 17, 2021, 03:24:49 PM »
You can insert whatever HTML you want into the header and/or footer, but layout tokens don't work there.  It's a possible future enhancement.
Help Me / Built in screens
« Last post by Silver Owl on July 17, 2021, 01:39:13 PM »
Can you insert html code into the built in rankings screen?
 I would like to have the blinds as well as the remaining level time displayed on the screen but haven't been able to figure it out if possible.
Templates, Layouts and Sounds / Re: presentation screen problem
« Last post by Corey Cooper on July 16, 2021, 10:46:58 AM »
I don't think the English translation is very accurate, or maybe I'm kind of slow.  I don't understand what it is you are wanting to do.  Can you be more descriptive?
Help Me / Re: Each Players Starting Table
« Last post by Corey Cooper on July 16, 2021, 10:40:50 AM »
I guess all that is needed is for the application to store each player's starting table and seat.  You could then view this info on the Players tab, including sorting by Starting Seat.  Would that be enough or do you envision a different type of reporting?  I'm thinking the custom sort feature that is available on the Player Rankings screen could be added to the Players tab as well (and maybe Database and Stats, potentially).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10