Author Topic: Mass E-mail  (Read 3646 times)

DanielReilly

• View Profile
Mass E-mail
« on: May 02, 2006, 07:17:01 AM »
Maybe in the Next Version a Mass E-Mail feature so that you can let everyone in your tournament know when the next ones starting etc in one e-mail.

-dreilly-

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mass E-mail
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 07:25:51 AM »
Maybe in the Next Version a Mass E-Mail feature so that you can let everyone in your tournament know when the next ones starting etc in one e-mail.

-dreilly-

Actually, the next version does have a feature to export email addresses.  Doesn't send the email for you, but does give you a list of addresses to which to send your email.

MooseWizard

• View Profile
    • Louisville Poker Society
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 10:50:51 AM »

-dreilly-

I use a free service called Evite.com to handle my tournament scheduling and RSVP's.  I could tell you all about it, but here's a link to a dummy tournament instead, so you can see for yourself.

In addtion to a self-register link like that, you can also send out email invitations so that players would already be listed, and they would just update their status.  I've been using it for about a year and a half, it's great for this sort of thing.

http://www.evite.com
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 10:52:44 AM by MooseWizard »
The man, the myth, the moose!

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 11:16:42 AM »
Looks pretty handy.  I may have to give that a try.

I use a free service called Evite.com to handle my tournament scheduling and RSVP's.  http://www.evite.com

DanielReilly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 11:50:11 AM »
Thanks,

have been looking for one of those for a couple of months ill have a go and see how it goes