Author Topic: Layout Issue and Question  (Read 1204 times)

brewdawg93

• View Profile
Layout Issue and Question
« on: January 13, 2022, 09:21:40 PM »
 I am modifying the Abstract Layout (1600X900) built-in layout, and I am having some issues

I have modified the row at the bottom of the screen to have 3 columns in it, 1 for Entries, 1 for Chips in Play, and 1 for the Current Time.  The individual columns are set to Center orientation, but I cannot figure out how to get the 3 columns to space equally across the bottom of the screen.  They are all shifted to the Left.

Also, what is the 'blanker' cell?  I can't quite figure out what it is doing and if it is needed

Also, is there anyway to make the background on the layout screen a color.  I cannot see my cells because the text is white.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:25:12 PM by brewdawg93 »

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: Layout Issue and Question
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 03:36:23 AM »
I have edited the layout for the information you wish to omit and attach below.

The Blanker cell is exactly that - it 'shifts' the other cells horizontally (or indeed vertically) to give some placement which is especially helpful for extended displays.

Reference you wish to change the background colour as you cannot see the white text of the cells, I am not sure what you are describing here as I can see them in both modes.  If you hover over them (the cells) it further flips the colours to assist you.
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Layout Issue and Question
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 03:44:12 PM »
Also, is there anyway to make the background on the layout screen a color.  I cannot see my cells because the text is white.

On the Layout tab press the Preferences button.  This opens the Layout Tab Preferences window.  In the Preview Style section, uncheck the box that says Stylize preview.