Author Topic: Can the inlinerankings token be updated?  (Read 1227 times)

stickyshed

• View Profile
Can the inlinerankings token be updated?
« on: February 28, 2023, 10:46:36 AM »
On my post-game screen, I use the PRIZES token to show who's cashed, but beneath that - on a single separate line and in a smaller font - I'd like to show the rest of the players with their ordinal positions "3rd Danny    4th John" etc etc

If the INLINERANKINGS token had a MAXWINNINGS field, that would be easy - I could set MAXWINNINGS to 0 and just show the rank and the player - so is there another way of doing this?   The "best" workaround I can think of depends on setting the STARTAT value to whatever rank bubbles (in this case 3, but of course I don't know that until the game starts (So I'd potentially have to change this every game).

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Can the inlinerankings token be updated?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 01:26:42 PM »
Ugh, this was posted over a week ago!  I'm not sure what's going on with being notified of new messages, but I've logged in every day to check on things.  Sorry for the wait!

I see what you are trying to do.  Basically have two listings, one for those who are in the money and those who are not.  I can't think of a way to do that currently, other than the suggestion you've already listed which requires knowing the 'in the money' rank ahead of time.  I'll put a note to add a 'max winnings' attribute to the inlineRankings token.

stickyshed

• View Profile
Re: Can the inlinerankings token be updated?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2023, 05:21:45 AM »
Thanks as always for getting back to me quickly (you might not think so, but you did). There should be a button or link somewhere on this forum where people can buy you a coffee for your continued hard work.