Author Topic: Timer token - how can I make it semi-transparent?  (Read 1331 times)

stickyshed

• View Profile
Timer token - how can I make it semi-transparent?
« on: October 25, 2022, 05:03:28 AM »
This is the first time in a couple of years that I've used TD (Covid getting in the way of home games lol).  I'm now on the latest version but I find that my layouts aren't working as they used to - I had a piechart showing the remaining time counting down, but this was semi-transparent/almost in the background, with the actual MM:SS countdown in front. To see what I mean, if you search "pie" you'll find a previous post of mine with screenshots of how it *should* look.

Now however the piechart is in *front* of the time counting down, obscuring it, and I can't figure out a way to send it to the back.

What am I doing wrong folks?

EDIT:  I *think* it used to be tied to the opacity setting, but this doesn't appear to have any effect now...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 06:00:53 AM by stickyshed »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Timer token - how can I make it semi-transparent?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 05:10:16 PM »
I believe this the post you are referring to: https://www.thetournamentdirector.com/forums/index.php?topic=5170

Do you want to share the layout or send it to me?  Happy to take a look.  Not sure how to troubleshoot it otherwise.