Author Topic: 3.7 BETA 5 (final beta!)  (Read 14403 times)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3.7 BETA 5 (final beta!)
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2020, 05:23:15 PM »
Fixed.  I'm looking forward to the next update, too.  I was hoping to get it out this weekend.  But one last thing I wanted to throw in was player image rotation.  I got it partially working and then realized how many places in the code it touches.  Going to a take a little longer than I anticipated.

tonkatommy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2020, 12:06:06 AM »
Hey Corey,

Had a tournament last Thursday. Program seemed to run fine for what I was doing.

I did however, have trouble moving the game screen to the second monitor. There is no options under Preferences > Display to control the game window any more.
Is it just me or has it moved/changed?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2020, 02:27:52 PM »
Hey Corey,

Had a tournament last Thursday. Program seemed to run fine for what I was doing.

I did however, have trouble moving the game screen to the second monitor. There is no options under Preferences > Display to control the game window any more.
Is it just me or has it moved/changed?

It has been removed, because it is no longer needed.  With the Settings window closed, press F11 to toggle full-screen mode/window mode.  In window mode, you can drag the Game window to your second display, then press F11 again to go back to full-screen.

tonkatommy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 09:34:06 PM »
Ahh I see, yea that's pretty much what I did anyway.. Right click exit full screen etc..

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 10:54:54 PM »
Ahh I see, yea that's pretty much what I did anyway.. Right click exit full screen etc..

Yep.  You can also move the mouse to the top of the Game window and a big X should appear, allowing you to exit full-screen mode.

montaut sebastien

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2020, 07:42:19 AM »
bonjour je vient de télécharger la dernière version et je vois qu il ny a pas de traduction en français merci de me guider pour avoir la traduction 

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2020, 12:23:00 PM »
Translations can be downloaded from the Languages page: https://www.thetournamentdirector.net/languages.html

Version 3.7 installs in a different location, and thus doesn't technically "upgrade" version 3.4.3 (or earlier versions).  After you install 3.7, version 3.4.3 will still be there.  Once 3.7 is installed, you can uninstall 3.4.3.  Going forward, new version (3.7.1, or whatever is next) will upgrade the existing version.  In fact, until the next major version, the application should actually update itself.

Translations are also installed in a different location.  Thus translations you had installed in an earlier version won't automatically be available in 3.7.  You can either download and install the language you need from the TD website (see link above), OR you can copy your installed language files to the new location.  To do this copy everything from C:\Program Files (x86)\The Tournament Director 3\lang to %localappdata%\Programs\TheTournamentDirector\lang.

montaut sebastien

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2020, 04:29:31 AM »
super corey cooper  :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D je vous remercie tout marche parfaitement vous fait du beau travail pour ce logiciel